Solutions for the future.
Grow smarter in a week!
The Smart City Week conference will be held entirely virtual on January 26-28 2021. The themes of the conference are relevant to all of us. We offer interesting speeches from various points of view and different fields. The event provides an opportunity to participate in international networks, share new information and work together. Registration starts before the end of the year 2020.
Smart Cities Future
- How covid affects cities?
- What is changing in smart city development?
- Whether the solutions made are useful for people?
- Introducing real solutions for covid & life after covid
- Affects for cities decision making
- What information is needed to share and what information is needed to get
- New methods for networks & ecosystem development
- How networks can ease the transition
- Meet the city deputies
- Theme discussions
Re-iventing work, living
and companies needs
- Transition over weekend – how Tampere react when covid strike to schools
- Future effects for work, schools, mobility, health
- What companies are looking for now and needs for employees
Security and connectivity
- Data use & cities role in privacy control
- Smart City IoT platform purchase process – insights by Stockholm and Tampere
- Smart and secure video surveillance
Sustainable Smart Traffic
- Autonomous driving
- Solutions from Fabulous, Sensible4, Show, Unikie pilots (BMW)
- Legistlation of sustainable automated driving
- Digital infrastructure; Digital twin, HD maps, Arcade project
- Cities role in carbon neutrality
- Carbon Neutral Tampere 2030 Roadmap
- Climate partnership model for businesses and communities
- Involving citizens
- Tampere Challenge
Healthtech: a driver for
healthcare data revolution
Tampere Start-up ecosystem creating new possibilities
Media City Tampere
Opportunities for talents
The virtual conference presents solutions for the future of cities.
The ongoing changes caused by the COVID-19 pandemic create an even stronger foundation for the joint development of smart cities. New ways of learning, working, exercising and moving will be an even bigger part of everyone’s daily life. The pandemic challenges us to find new solutions and to reflect how we want to live in the future.
The TSCW2021 conference is organised virtually on 25–28 January 2021. The future trends of smart city development and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic will be discussed during the event week. The event week presents solutions for urban decision-makers, planners, developers and companies.
Photo: Mirella Mellonmaa / Business Tampere
Tampere Smart City Week conference
A flexible city acknowledges residents and involves them in development.
The Tampere urban region creates a diverse growth environment for people and companies now and in the future. A smart urban region is created around the urban city centre, surrounded by lush nature, with the help of innovative solutions.
Tampere is aiming for the top of smart city development and wants to be known globally as a flexible and smart city where residents are acknowledged. The urban region aims to be a test platform for smart services where the activities of corporate and innovation networks are promoted and people can participate in smart city development.
Photo: Laura Vanzo / Visit Tampere